Tern HSD P9 400wh
Enormously Useful. Surprisingly Smaller.
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
- Bosch® Active Line Plus motor with Purion display
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
The Tern HSD ebike was designed to be an easy-to-own and very useful transporter for smaller families and apartment dwellers. Rated to carry 170kg, it is approx. 30cm shorter that the Tern GSD and nearly 8kg lighter. With its low stepthrough frame style and ability to fold down or stand on its end is just so easy to manage and use.
Blue, Dune, Red