Giro MTB Helmet Agilis MIPS
The Agilis Mips Offers Assured Style And Performance For All Roads, With A Sleek Silhouette, Airy Design And Mips Technology. The Agilis Mips® Is The Right Choice For Riders Looking For A Helmet That Combines Airy Design With Slightly Deeper Coverage And A Host Of Performance Features Aimed At Road And Multi-Surface Riding.
The fit is comfortable and secure thanks to our adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS system that combines fit and positioning adjustments while integrating with MIPS technology for an added measure of protection in the event of an angled impact. The outer Hardbody shell extends to the inside of the helmet, and is molded from a tough polycarbonate that´s fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our In-Mold process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
– All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro´s MIPS- equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to riders brain in certain impacts.
Wind Tunnel Ventilation System
– Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet´s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider´s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It´s the most
effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
– In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better
ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Roc Loc 5 Fit System:
– The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it´s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
– Wind Tunnel Vents With Internal Channeling
– Cpsc Bicycle
– In Mold Construction, Four-Piece Polycarbonate Interlocking Hardbody Shell, Full Hardbody Wrap
– Roc Loc 5.5 MipS
Matt Black, Matt White
Large, Medium, Small