When there’s only one of anything, it’s a bit special.
In store right now, we have the one and only Kona “Libre El” available in Australia. Not the only one left, but the only one that was even sent here!
Translating to “Free Him” the Libre El is built on Kona’s immensely popular Libre platform and runs a gravel-specific drive train and brakes to ensure your ride is always as smooth and sweet as silk, no matter what dirt trails you’re tearing up. Your legs get as much boost as you need from the mid-mounted Shimano motor to get you up any slope, and the . Your 504Wh battery is tucked neatly away into the aluminium frame, and Verso Full Carbon Flat Mount Disc forks complete the sleek look. Completing the superb fitout is a TranzX + RAD internal dropper post, activated by Shimano’s GRX lever for a better chance at making it home without regrets.
Painted the same colour as melted dark chocolate, the Kona Libre El is just as tempting – and even better for you!
Who will free him?
As there is only one Libre El there can be only one lucky customer. Will it be you?
To comfortably fit the large (54cm) unisex frame you will need to be approx 168cm-183cm (5’6″-6’0″). Your heart will be ready for adventure and your head will be full of ideas of exactly where to explore! (We can also help you with ideas if required.)
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB HTZ i25 TCS 2.0 650b
- Fork: Kona Verso Full Carbon Flat Mount Disc
- Crankset: Shimano E8000
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 810 with 160mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TranzX Dropper +RAD Internal w/ Shimano Lever 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/Kona Road Deluxe Stem
- Front Tire: WTB Venture TCS w/ Puncture Protection 650x47c
- Rear tire: WTB Venture TCS w/ Puncture Protection 650x47c
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Motor: Shimano E7000 25kph
- Battery: Shimano 504Wh